Who We Are?
Our website address is: https://www.chinaclife.com
This Website is not intended, nor does it allow or have mechanisms specifically designed, for the transfer of copyrighted material between users. Its primary purpose is as a source of information about China , as well as a community for its users.
Why Do We Collect Data?
The Website chinaclife.com may collect users’ personal data to enable us to provide a more customized service (for example, your personal data allows us to create your personalized page, group, and article collections) and also full functional experience. In addition, Users’ contact information will allow us to inform them of our latest product or service announcements, articles, updates, offers, discounts and events.
We collect personal identification data from Users only if they voluntarily submit their information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification data, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website related activities or functions.
How We Use Collected Data?
This Website may collect and use Users personal data for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our Website
We may need your information display content on the Website correctly.
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To improve our Website
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Website feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
What Data We May Collect?
We may collect personal information from Users in a variety of ways, including but not limited to:
1. Persional Data: When visiting our Website, certain portions of the Website may require Users that provide us with some personal information via registration, filling out a form, or/and in connection with other communication activities, services, features or resources we make available on Website, to help us create Users’ own ChinaClife account and use full features on the Website. Users can choose to disclose personal information (such as email address, city of hometown, countries, etc) or not. Also Users can access the Website and edit this information whenever they like.
2. Usage data: Generally speaking, Users may visit the Website while remaining anonymous and not revealing any personal data. When Users visit the Website, our Website may automatically collect browsing and usage data (such as how many times user login, how long users spend on visiting the Website or reading the articles, etc) , which will help us to administer, analyze and improve the Website, product and service and to compile statistics such as the total number of Users.
3. Comments: When Users leave comments on the Website we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the users’ IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
4. Media: User should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included since people visiting the website may download and extract any location data from images on the website.
How About Cookies?
How Do We Protect Your Data?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Website.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Sharing Information with Third Parties?
This Website does not sell to third parties data you have submitted to the Website that identifies you personally.
On occasion, Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Public Community For User Materials
Certain portions of the Website are designed to offer you the opportunity to post information on the Website, including but not limited to information about yourself (“User Materials”). You should always remember that publicly displayed information is public. For example, you may be permitted to post your information, a video you have created, or to post messages in any community, forum, chat rooms, message boards, mailing lists, and/or groups this Website makes available to its users. If you use a forum or community, group, bulletin board or chat room on this Website you should be aware that any information you share is visible to other users. Personally identifiable information you submit to one of these forums or communities can be read, collected, or used by other individuals to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
These Privacy Policies were last updated on June 6, 2018