Unless expressly permitted, you may not copy or distribute any content from this Website. As long as you comply with these terms, the Website grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and make reasonable use of this Website and its content. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Website. ChinaClife may add, change or remove any content posted on this Website, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Website, at any time, without notice and without liability.
The content on the Website is protected by copyright law and international conventions and is the property of its owner. Any unauthorized use of the content may violate copyright laws trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
Unless otherwise stated chinaclife.com and its authors, contributors own the intellectual property rights in the Website and the materials we provide on the website including but not limited to all text, articles, posts, images, files, illustrations, software, apps, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, audios, music, videos, content, materials, products, services, documentations, and interactive features (collectively , the “Website Materials”).
In order to access or use some features of the Website Chinaclife.com, you will have to become a registered user. If you become a registered user, you will provide true, accurate and complete registration information and, if such information changes, you will promptly update the relevant registration information. During registration, you will create a user name and password (an “account”), which may permit you access to certain areas of our Websites not available to non-registered users.
You are responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your Account. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs under your Account, whether or not you have authorized the activity. You agree to notify us immediately at Chinaclife.com of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Membership.
If you send, post, upload, transmit, submit or otherwise provide to this Website any text, comments, images, graphics, photos, files, audios, videos, any content or other materials (collectively , the “User Materials”), such User Materials will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
By providing such User Materials, you represent to this Website and the other users of this Website that you own the materials. You retain ownership of the materials you make available on this Website, but you grant to us or this Website a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive license (with rights to sublicense) to use and commercialized any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such User Materials in any way and for any purpose whatsoever.
This Website and we shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such User Materials and will be free to copy, use, modify, remove, display, print and distribute the User Materials to others, without prior notice to Users and without any limitation.
This Website and we also reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with your User Materials and to use your User Materials for advertising and promotional purposes. You acknowledge and agree that your User Materials may be included on this Website, its sub-sites and advertising networks of our distribution partners and third-party service providers (including their downstream users).
You shall not use the Website to submit, post or send any User Materials that:
- interfere with anyone else’s use of the Website;
- are “spam,” abusive, illegal, obscene or threatening in any way;
- encourage anyone to break the law, or to breach their agreements with this Website or third parties;
- violate anyone’s copyright or other property right;
- interfere with the privacy of any other user;
- contain a virus or any other harmful component;
- May create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property;
- May create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal;
- are advertising, surveys, or other commercial materials, except in those areas of the site where these materials are permitted;
- (10)or contain false or misleading statements of fact or descriptions of the origin of the material.
Although this Website may from time to time monitor or review bulletin boards, chatrooms, postings and other areas of the Website, the Website is under no obligation to do so and assumes no liability or responsibility arising from the contents of any such postings or for any defamation, inaccuracy, libel, obscenity, or profanity contained in any such posting. The Website may edit or remove any user material or conversation that violates the Website’s policies in any way. The Website will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such User Materials.
If an area of the Website allows “private” sharing of User Materials, the Website and we do not guarantee the security or privacy of such User Materials.
If you believe another user is violating these terms, particularly if you believe another user is inciting violence or affecting human dignity, please contact us via the contact information provided on the Website.
If you believe that any user material infringes your copyrights, please provide notification and contact us via the contact information provided on the Website.
Disclaimer of Warranty
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF OUR WEBSITES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. OUR WEBSITES AND WEBSITE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS WEBSITE AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, PARTNERS, SUCCESSORS, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND THEIR RELATED COMPANIES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS;
- WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, SECURITY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, OR INFORMATIONAL CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE;
- WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE;
- WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON OUR WEBSITES OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY OF OUR WEBSITES;
- WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITES;
- WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES WILL BE SECURE OR UNINTERRUPTED;
- WARRANTIES THAT ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENTS IN THE WEBSITES OR APPLICATION SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED;
- WARRANTIES THAT PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGES, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICE;
Disclaimer of Liability
YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WEBSITE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITES. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF OUR WEBSITES OR ANY LINKS ON OUR WEBSITES, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF OUR WEBSITES OR ANY LINKS ON OUR WEBSITES. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF ANY CONTENT POSTED BY A THIRD-PARTY OR CONDUCT OF A THIRD-PARTY ON OUR WEBSITES.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE ABOVE LIMITATION, THIS LIMITATION SPECIFICALLY APPLIES TO:
- THE ADDITION, MODIFICATION OR REMOVAL OF ANY CONTENT;
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES; AND
- THE SECURITY OF INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF THE INFORMATION IS IN AN AREA OF THE WEBSITE DESIGNATED AS “PRIVATE” FORUM, GROUP AND/OR COMMUNITY.
IT ALSO APPLIES EVEN IF THE WEBSITE OR WE KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF THE DAMAGES.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SECTION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY , OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
THIS WEBSITE AND ITS SUPPLIER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OF ANY KIND FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. BY ACCESSING THE WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE WEBSITE’S DISCLAIMER OF ANY SUCH LIABILITY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE.
The Website and its supplier and we should own all rights to our logos and trademarks used in connection with the Website. All other logos and trademarks appearing on this Website are the property of their respective owners.
The Website and we do respect the intellectual property rights of all copyright holders and expects its users to do the same. And in this regard, the Website and we has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users and account holders who infringe or suspects to infringe the rights of copyright holders (or other intellectual property rights) of others. Additionally, in appropriate circumstances and in its sole discretion, the Website and we may remove or disable the access to any Materials on any of the Website or hosted on its systems that may be infringing or the subject of infringe activity.
If you are a copyright owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner) and you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report us your notice of infringement by providing us with a written notification of claimed infringement that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that the complaining party “in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law”;
- A statement that the “information in the notification is accurate”, and “under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”.
The above information must be submitted as an email address we provided officially on our Website. Inquiries that do not follow this procedure may not receive a response.
For any questions or requests other than copyright issues, please feel free to post in Community > Groups > The “Suggestion & Feedback” Group, send emails with our Contact form, or contact us via our Wechat Official Account.