HOW TO REGISTER A QQ INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNT 2019
What is QQ?
QQ, known as Tencent QQ, is China’s famous multi-platform instant messaging application developed by China’s tech giant Tencent company. it not only supports instant communication, via text, voice, and video, one-to-one or group message, and also allow you to share images/photos/videos/audios/files between you, friends and others with ease. To get to know more about QQ, please read QQ’s bilingual introduction story later.
Why Should I Register QQ Account in 2019?
- Keep in touch with your Chinese friends and colleagues. Believe me, that most of the Chinese people use QQ or WeChat for online communication much more than using emails. That’s a quite different Internet culture or habit from the out of China.
- A QQ account is quite useful to help you quick login other Chinese Apps without further registration. For example, you can register a QQ account for PUBG (PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds) game’s Chinese edition. A quick login and enjoy a different game experience as well as the built-in Asian beneficial rewards.
- A great tool to transfer even large files to others.
- Group chat or discussion.
- Make new friends via the Look Around feature.
- More all-in-one fucntions in Chinese version such as the entry of Tencent games, news, short video clips, etc.
Which Version of QQ Is the Best For Me?
There are two different QQ versions: QQ Chinese version and QQ International version. Don’t mistake the two website address of QQ Chinese version and QQ International version.
Chinese Version of QQ, please visit official site: https://im.qq.com/index.shtml
International Version of QQ, please visit official site: https://www.imqq.com/
The latest registration process is quite different from that in previous years, more strict than before due to avoid such as the abuse of QQ accounts. QQ is also requiring real-name registration (which does Sina Weibo also ask for) via your valid mobile phone number.
If you are living in the mainland of China, or other areas of China such as Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan, and you have owned a valid local phone number, it is easy for you to complete the registration within QQ Chinese version. Obvious to say that, QQ Chinese version provides more dazzling functions than QQ International version does.
Otherwise, you’d better install and sign up an account for QQ International version, because it supports the phone number from more global countries and areas. And to get a full English and clean interface, it is also suggested to use QQ International version.
To register QQ account for QQ International Version though PC, please visit www.imqq.com. Both mobile versions are provided: for iPhone and Android mobiles. You can download QQ International Apps at Apple Appstore or Google Play Store.
Tips You Should Know Before QQ Sign-up in 2019
- The QQ International version can be registered on your mobile phones, or via PC / laptop.
- The QQ Chinese version can be registered on PC or mobile phones, but its verification only supports local Chinese phone numbers including that of China mainland, HongKong China, Macau China, and Taiwan China.
- It is not available anymore to register QQ account without a valid mobile phone number.
- Fake/virtual mobile phone number may cause lots of failures because the registration becomes more and more restricted than ever due to the abuse registration before.
- In the test, try to register QQ account via PC / laptop (CASE TWO), which is easier to succeed.
- After completing QQ registration, be sure to login in three days or the account will be recycled.
- If possible, please take a record of your QQ number (the QQ ID) and remember it.
- You can get a quick login into many other popular Chinese Apps with your QQ account without further registration. (BTW, so did WeChat Account.)
- You will obtain a QQ mail account automatically at meanwhile, which is the second hot and free email service provider in China. It is free and facilitates for transmitting large files to others via email.
After that, you can follow the steps below and start your own QQ registration.
Steps to Register a QQ Account For QQ International in 2019
If you want to complete registration in a quick way, it is suggested to jump to the following CASE TWO directly to sign-up via your computer or laptop.
Step 1. Install the QQ International App.
Visit the QQ International Website on your browser: www.imqq.com.
If it doesn’t show English automatically, please click the right top button with the words “简体中文 （jiǎn Tǐ Zhōng Wén）” indicating the Chinese simplified, then you can select the English option.
Then click Download, you will see the indications for installation from Appstore or by scanning the QR code (please note there may some wrong-link jumped after extracting the QR code when I test, hope it gets optimized now. )
Step2. Launch App and Change the Language of Interface If Necessary.
Currently, the App of QQ International supports eight languages including:
- 简体中文 (Jiǎn Tǐ Zhōng Wén) | Chinese Simplified;
- 繁体中文 (Fán Tǐ Zhōng Wén) | Chinese Traditional;
- 日语 (Rì Yǔ) | Japanese;
- 韩语 (Hán Yǔ) | Korean;
- 荷兰语 (Hé Lán Yǔ) | Deutsch;
- 法语 (Fǎ Yǔ) | French;
- 西班牙语 (Xī Bān Yá Yǔ) | Spanish.
Hope more could be added later.
Step 4. Read and Accept Terms & Privacy.
Click “Accept” button to get into the Sign up Interface.
Step 4. Select the Country.
In Sign-up interface, select the country according to your mobile phone number. There are too many choices now.
Step 5. Input Valid Phone Number and Get Verified.
Step 6. The Last Step.
Click “Next” Button to Completed the registration.
Regard to the last step of Case one, someone may encounter an error like this:
In that case, please follow the tips below to register QQ on PC or laptop device.
Step 1. Visit Offical Website in Your Browser
Simple to open zc.qq.com in your browser via PC or Laptop. Or click the button below to visit the page with the English language selected.QQ International Official Site : )
Step2. Change the Language If It Is Not.
If it shows the Chinese characters like 简体中文 (Jiǎn Tǐ Zhōng Wén) on the right top of the page, it means the page you are browsing is in Chinese Simplified language. Click it to change the language into English.
Step 3. Input a Nickname and Info As Required.
Your Nickname —— whatever you want others to see.
Set your Password —— 8 to 16 characters with no space, as much stronger as better.
Select the Country’s Code —— Which is consistent with your mobile phone number.
Input your Phone number —— Which is used to receive a free SMS verification code.
Later input the verification code you received on your mobile phone.
Congratulations! One last step left now.
Step 4. Congrats! Your QQ ID Is Born.
After Sign-up successful displayed on the screen, you could see a number which is your QQ number or it can be called QQ ID.
Please copy it and paste anywhere as a backup and remember it.
Please remember to login QQ with your QQ ID in three days or the account you registered will be recycled.
A QQ ID will be quite useful in China because you can use it to fast login most of Chinese Apps and websites without sign-up from the beginning. So does WeChat ID.
You can also login Pubg’s Chinese edition with your QQ ID.
One more thing, you will also get a free QQ mail account automatically after your QQ ID was born, like YourQQNumbers@qq.com. You can also use your QQ account to login your QQ mail system by visiting mail.qq.com. The QQ mail service is stable to connect with others in China and also give you a chance to upload the big-size attachments to others via email.
Wish you good luck.
More Stories to Be Continued…
- Read the story about How to register WeChat account 2019 with mobile phone?
- Read the story about how to register and login to WeTV English app for Chinese dramas & TV shows?
- Read the story about how to register a Sina Weibo account for overseas?
- Read stories about Four top best Chinese TV Streaming Apps Enable English Subtitles For Overseas…
See u soon… : )
All content on this page, including but not limited to text, images, photos, audios, videos, are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection, and should NOT be copied or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without prior written permission from the author or authors.
Some of image or photo materials might be sourced from the Internet the copyright of which might belong to its original creators as same as the signatures offered. However, some sources could not find the original creators. If you find your creation appeared on our website without your authorization, please contact us immediately, we will delete it in 48 hours or put your name on your creation as soon as possible after confirmation. We do apologize for such a case if it might happen. However, we do not accept any legal liability and legal duty. Thank you for your understanding.